Since the beginning, Okuma Fishing Tackle has welcomed every angler to the product lines, irregardless of budget. At every level, Okuma's rods and reels are designed to inspire participation with exceptional performance. Reflexions freshwater bass and inshore fishing rods are a centerpiece of our promise to anglers. Within this value-packed rod line-up, anglers get tournament-level rods actions brought down from our ultra-premium rods lines and outfitted with the finest components available at their price. It is these professional-level actions, inclusive of length, power and taper, that truly define how the rods perform. Constructed from 24-ton carbon, Reflexions deliver an exceptional fishing experience. In addition to one-piece rods, many Reflexions bass and freshwater rods are available in 2-piece models for ease of storage and travel.
- Responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank construction
- UFR: Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology
- UFR technology increases rod tip lifting power by 3 times
- Sea Guide Deep-press frame protect the aluminum oxide inserts
- Guide frames on all models feature a 2-stage slope reducing line tangles
- Skeleton style casting and spinning reel seats with cork inserts
- All models feature a 2” contoured and fixed cork foregrip
- Standard models feature contoured rear cork split grips
- Models specified as “FG” will feature a full contoured rear cork grip
- All model feature stainless steel hook keepers
- Water Type: Freshwater
- Technique: Spinning
- Length: 7'0"
- Foregrip Length: 2"
- Reargrip Length: 9-1/2"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Action: Fast
- Handle Type: C
- Line Rating: 12-25 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 3/8-1-1/4 oz.
- Guide Type: Sea Guide Deep-press frame protect the aluminum oxide inserts
- Blank Material: Durable 24-ton carbon blank
- Handle Material: Pipe reel seat with cork foregrip and full cork rear grip
- Number of Guides: 6 + Tip
- Weight: N/A
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.