The Mach II Speed Spin rod and reel combination unites three of fishing’s hottest qualities: attractive Mach styling, innovative features and the Lew’s brand. The result is a combo that pushes the envelope in respect to high-end matched gear at an exceptional value, built especially with high school and college anglers on a budget in mind.
- Aluminum body and sideplates
- Premium 10 bearing system with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Lightweight Carbon C40 skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire
- S-curve oscillation system
- Double anodized ported knurled aluminum spool
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knob
- Adjustable handle for right or left hand retrieve
- Strong and balanced stainless steel bail
- Precision cut solid brass pinion gear
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Over-sized multiple disc drag system for smooth performance
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions from extreme heat to freezing cold
- One-piece IM6 graphite blank with Carbon Nano tube technology
- American Tackle Air Wave guide system
- Lew's exclusive custom skeletal reel seat for maximum sensitivity
- Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac split-grips
- Lew's external pro-type hook keepers on spinning models
- Technique: Spinning
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Bearings: 9+1
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 145/10
- Reel Handle Position: Right or Left
- Length: 6'9"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium Fast
- Blank Material: IM6 graphite blank with Carbon Nano tube technology
- Handle Material: Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac split-grips
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.