The Mach II Speed Spin reel is a good all-purpose reel and features a lightweight yet rugged aluminum body, skeletal C40 carbon rotor and smooth 10-bearing system. The stainless steel bail is strong and balanced. The spool is double anodized ported knurled aluminum. Pinion gear is precision-cut solid brass. Zero Reverse anti-reverse is rock solid and reliable. Gear ratio is high-speed 6.2:1 that is appropriate for a broad range of fishing applications. The fold-down anodized aluminum handle is fitted with a Winn Dri-Tac Knob.
- Aluminum body and sideplates
- Premium 10 bearing system with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- 6.2:1 high speed gear ratio
- Lightweight Carbon C40 skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire
- S-curve oscillation system
- Double anodized ported knurled aluminum spool
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knob
- Adjustable handle for right or left hand retrieve
- Strong and balanced stainless steel bail
- Precision cut solid brass pinion gear
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Over-sized multiple disc drag system for smooth performance
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions from extreme heat to freezing cold
- Technique: Spinning
- Size: 400
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve Rate: 33"
- Bearing Count: 9+1
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 185/12
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.