Winner of the iCast Best Rod and Reel Combo category, the Lew's Mach II Speed Spool Baitcast Combo is a worthy heir to the Mach legacy. Constructed from a 1-piece IM8 graphite blank with Nano technology and an exclusive SoftTouch reel seat, the Mach II is built for a tough fight.
The reel has a strong, lightweight graphite frame and sideplates. Featuring a 10 ball bearing system with a Zero-Reverse 1-way clutch bearing, Rulon drag system, and external Magnetic Control System, the Mach II Combo proves its worth time and time again.
- Rod constructed from a 1-piece IM8 graphite blank with Nano technology
- Durable stainless steel guides
- Aluminum oxide inserts
- Lew's exclusive SoftTouch graphite skeletal reel seat
- Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tec split handle grips
- Reel has a strong, lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Machined and anodized aluminum U-shape spool
- Main gear and crank shafts are made from high strength solid brass
- 10 bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Zero-Reverse 1-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS) allows for quick fishing adjustments depending on conditions and desired technique
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Double anodized spool tension knob with click adjustment
- Durable Rulon drag system increases the drag power up to 10 lbs.
- Bowed lightweight aluminum 95mm reel handle with Winn Dri-Tec handle knobs
- Anodized aluminum bowed drag star with audible click adjustment
- Quick release sideplate lock lever
- Zirconia line guides
- Technique: Casting
- Gear Ratio: 7.5:1
- Bearings: 9+1
- Max Drag: 10 lbs.
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 110/12
- Reel Handle Position: Left
- Length: 7'0"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Blank Material: Graphite
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.