Lew’s Mach II Baitcast Combo raises the bar once again in what a high-end baitcast combination looks and performs like when a quality reel is perfectly matched to a quality rod, and then priced at an exceptional value. The reel is the Mach II Speed Spool SLP, featuring Lew’s exclusive SLP Super Low Profile design.
- Strong and lightweight, Super Low Profile (SLP) graphite frame and sideplates
- Machined and double-anodized 32mm aluminum U-shaped spool
- High strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft
- Premium 10 bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Double anodized spool tension knob with audible click adjustment
- Durable Rulon drag system, provides up to 10 lb drag power
- Bowed lightweight aluminum 95mm reel handle with Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac handle knobs
- Anodized aluminum bowed drag star with audible click adjustment
- Quick release sideplate lock lever
- Zirconia line guide
- One-piece IM8 graphite blank with Nano technology
- Guides are constructed with durable stainless steel frames and aluminum oxide inserts
- Lew's exclusive SoftTouch graphite skeletal reel seats
- Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac split grips
- Built-in trigger hook keeper
- Technique: Baitcast
- Gear Ratio: 7.5:1
- Bearings: 10
- Drag Material: Rulon drag system
- Max Drag: 10 lbs.
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 110/12
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Length: 7'0"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Blank Material: IM8 graphite
- Handle Material: Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac split grips
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.