The Mach Crush Speed Spin features a strong, lightweight aluminum body, stainless steel main shaft and solid brass pinion gear. Its high-end performance comes from a premium 11-bearing system with Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing. External screws are stainless steel. The reel’s innovative skeletal rotor is lightweight high-strength C40 carbon with stainless steel bail wire and S-curve oscillation system. The combo rod features a premium IM8 one-piece graphite blank constructed using Lew’s proprietary Nano technology. Rod guides are the award-winning American Tackle Airwave guide system that reduces line slap and increases casting distance.
- Premium 11-bearing system with 10 ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Lightweight aluminum body and sideplate
- High strength and lightweight C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire
- S-curve oscillation system
- Double anodized machined and chamfered knurled aluminum spool
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Durable stainless steel main shaft
- External stainless steel screws
- Smooth sealed six-disc carbon drag system
- Aluminum handle with Winn- Dri-Tac handle knob
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions, from extreme heat to freezing cold
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- One piece IM8 graphite blank with Nano technology
- American Tackle Airwave guides
- Lew’s exclusive SoftTouch graphite skeletal reel seat
- Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac split grips
- Technique: Spinning
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Bearings: 10+1
- Drag Material: six-disc carbon drag
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 120/8
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Length: 6'9"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium Light
- Blank Material: IM8 graphite
- Guide Type: American Tackle Airwave guides
- Handle Material: Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac split grips
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.