Mach Crush baitcast reel feature Lew’s exclusive SLP Super Low Profile compact Speed Spool design in a durable graphite frame with graphite sideplates. Its high-end performance comes from a premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel bearings and ZeroReverse anti-reverse. The main gear and crankshaft are strong solid brass. The 95mm bowed aluminum handle features Winn Dri-Tac knobs to ensure a no-slip grip in all conditions. And the reel’s drag is Lew’s proven 20-pound rugged carbon drag system.
- Strong and lightweight, Super Low Profile (SLP) graphite frame and sideplates
- Machined and double anodized aluminum U-shape 32mm spool
- High strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft
- Premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengageable disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Double-anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system, provides up to 20 lbs. drag power
- Anodized bowed aluminum 95mm handle with oversized Winn Dri-Tac handle knobs
- Anodized aluminum bowed drag star with audible click adjustment
- Quick release sideplate lock lever
- Zirconia line guide
- External lube port
- Technique: Baitcast
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Gear Ratio: 7.5:1
- Retrieve Rate: 30"
- Bearing Count: 9+1
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 110/12
- Drag Material: Rugged carbon fiber
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Weight: 7.3 oz.
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.