The 8-ball bearing Laser MG baitcast reel features a one-piece, lightweight graphite frame and side-plates. The palming side-plate is quick and easy to remove for immediate access to the spool. The reel's brass main gear and crankshaft are high strength solid brass. A durable Rulon drag system delivers up to 10 lbs. of drag power, with adjustments made easily using the bowed graphite star located next to the handle. The rod has Lew's proprietary skeletal graphite reel seat with a cushioned stainless steel hood to keep the reel secure and in place without jeopardizing sensitivity. The rod's EVA split grip handle reduces weight and makes for all-day fishing comfort. A patented "No Foul" hook keeper stays out of the way during casts and retrieves, but on the ready to safely secure a hook or lure when not in use.
- One-piece, lightweight, graphite composite frame and side-plates
- Eight premium double-shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Zero-Reverse one-way stainless steel clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Machine forged aluminum drilled (12-hole) double anodized spool
- Durable Rulon 10-lb. maximum drag system
- High strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft
- 95MM anodized, bowed, aluminum handle with Lew's custom paddle handle knobs
- Zirconia line guide
- Quick and easy removable graphite palming side-plate
- Anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment knob
- Fully adjustable, smooth graphite star drag system
- One-piece IM6 medium heavy action graphite rod
- Stainless steel guides with stainless steel inserts
- Lew's exclusive skeletal graphite reel seat
- Lightweight, durable split-grip EVA handles
- Rod Length: 6'10"
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Bearings: 7+1
- Line Capacity: 120/12
- Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.