Built on the exclusive SLP Super Low Profile platform, which is Lew’s lowest profile design. The HyperMag is also Lew’s lightest baitcast reel, weighing only 5.4 ounces. The HyperMag baitcaster has a one-piece magnesium frame, C45 carbon sideplates and premium 11-bearing system with double-shielded stainless bearings and Zero-Reverse anti-reverse clutch bearing. Gears are hard-anodized aluminum alloy. The reel’s compact size is made possible by the reel’s innovative 32mm aircraft-grade Duralumin U-shape spool that starts and accelerates faster than large spools so it simply handles light line and lures better than traditional-size baitcasters, without compromising power and performance to also be able to handle all other bass fishing techniques.
- One-piece magnesium frame with lightweight carbon sideplates
- Aircraft-grade double anodized Duralumin drilled and chamfered U-shape 32mm spool
- Aircraft-grade hard anodized aluminum alloy gears
- Premium 11-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable 4-pin, 27 position, SpeedCast adjustable centrifugal braking system (ACB)
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20 lbs. of drag power
- Bowed lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle with Winn Dri-Tac knobs
- Double anodized bowed aluminum drag star with audible click adjustment
- Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
- Exclusive patented Speed Dial line indicator and patented Speed Keeper hook keeper
- External lube port
- Technique: Baitcast
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Gear Ratio: 8.3:1
- Retrieve Rate: 33"
- Braking System: Adjustable centrifugal
- Bearing Count: 10+1
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 110/12
- Drag Material: Rugged carbon fiber
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.