Smaller...smaller...brighter...brighter...better. That's the story behind the evolution of Fenix headlamps. The new Fenix HL60R features a micro USB port for go-anywhere charging. Talk about punch--a maximum output of 950 lumens and a beam tHoursw of 380 feet (116 meters). The power behind the HL60R is an 18650 rechargeable battery (included) which is charged WITHIN the headlamp via the included micro USB cable. In the outback for extended periods? No problem with this power house. You have a maximum of 100 hours of runtime with the included 18650 rechargeable battery. This feature-rich headlamp is equipped with a neutral white LED for better color rendetion. A convenient side switch is used to activate five output modes and a red light alert mode. This all-season headlamp is designed with aluMinutesm housing and is complete with the ANSI IPX-8 waterproof classification. At just 6 ounces, it is ready to travel with you to high altitudes, deep caves, or the rugged back country.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 T6 Neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Dual light source
- One-switch operation
- 160 tilt mechanism: Adjusts the beam angle when needed
- Supplementary red light to preserve night vision
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Side switch for fast and simple operation
- THoursugh Micro USB port, directly charges 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (Fenix ARB-L18-2600 18650 battery included)
- Characteristic red light
- Power Level Indicator to display battery levels
- Made of durable, high-grade aluMinutesm
- Rugged aluMinutesm housing for better heat dissipation and impact resistance
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 waterproof rating (underwater for 6 1/2 feet for 30 Minutestes) even if the anti-dust cover is unplugged
Five Output Modes Plus a Red Light:
- Turbo: 950 Lumens/48 Minutes
- High: 400 Lumens/3 Hours
- Mid: 150 Lumens/10 Hours
- Low: 50 Lumens/29 Hours
- Eco: 5 Lumens/100 Hours
- Red Light: 1 Lumen/100 Hours
- Dimensions: 3.40" L x 1.80" W x 2" H
- Weight: 4.30 oz
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.