Quantum worked with the 2016 AOY winner, Gerald Swindle, the assemble his five dream rods. These are the lengths and actions he depended on to win his second AOY crown. Every action is custom tuned by G Man and provides the versatility to fish his favorite baits and techniques. No fluff, just great performance at a great price.
- PT Guide System: There has been lots of buzz about the use of micro guides in recent years. They certainly make rods feel lighter but also can create issues with leader knots, can become damaged more easily, and freeze up easier in cold weather. The PT guide system uses a smaller low profile guide that is a “tweener” between a micro and full size guide that Quantum believes provides the best combination for guide performance. The guide spacing is optimized on every model to provide the best line clearance and not interfere with the rod’s action
- Premium Components: PT rods feature the very best components available at every price point. Reel seats and guide systems are provided by Fuji, Kigan, and other premium component suppliers. Quantum's exclusive low profile hook-keeper design eliminates snagged line and uses super dense EVA or high grade cork to maximize comfort and sensitivity. Each rod is hand assembled and finished with a slow cure epoxy coating on thread wraps
- Performance Tuned Actions: Each rod is painstakingly designed in Tulsa, Oklahoma with extensive input and field testing by our pros and field test staff. You will find that every PT rod provides the right combination of backbone for hook sets with the tip sensitivity for incredible feel. Blank powers are customized for the intended design from finesse style rods to the heaviest of flipping applications
- HSX Graphite: Quantum rods use a foundation of Hi-Strain, high-modulus graphite that outperforms regular graphite materials by providing the ideal combination of strength and light weight. The high modulus material combined with fast tapered actions results in incredible sensitivity and feel
- Technique: Casting
- Length: 6'9"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium
- Action: Fast
- Handle Type: A
- Line Rating: 6-12 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 3/16-5/8 oz.
- Guide Type: PT Guide System
- Blank Material: HSX Graphite
- Handle Material: EVA Cork
- Number of Guides: 10 + Tip
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.