When you need maximum illumination with a wide beam to light a large area, the E-Flood LiteBox
HL provides a blast of 3,600 lumens.
- Six C4 LEDs and wide reflectors produce a uniform flood pattern
- Three user-selectable outputs:
- High for a super-bright flood beam 3,600 lumens, 31,000 candela, 352m beam distance, runs 2 hours
- Medium for an intense beam and longer run time 2,400 lumens, 20,000 candela, 283m beam distance, runs 4 hours
- Low for when a less intense beam is ideal and for longer run times 1,200 lumens, 11,000 candela, 210m beam distance, runs 8 hours
- Selectable diffuser settings for two beam widths
- Optimum peripheral illumination for scene lighting 90 swivel neck allows you to aim the beam where you need it for task lighting
- Battery will continue charge while operating directly from an external 12V DC power source when using the remote cord so you can be confident that you will always have a light when you need it
- Indefinite run time when using 12V DC power cord
- Zero-maintenance 12V, 7.2Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable up to 500 times
- Integral D-rings allow attachment of the included shoulder strap
- High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing and weatherproof construction elastomer impact bumper cushioned-grip handle
- Serialized for positive identification
- Available in International safety orange
- Fits existing LiteBox charge racks
- Color: Orange
- Shoulder strap
- AC and DC charger cords
- Charge rack
- 10ft (3 meter) external 12VDC power cord
- Length: 12.3 in. (31 cm)
- Body Width: 5.1 in. (13 cm)
- Overall Height: 7.7 in. (19 cm)
- Head Diameter: 6.7 in. (17cm)
- Weight with battery: 10.4 lbs (4.7 kg)
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.