The Double Clutch USB gives you the flexibility of shifting between beams and modes to fit your task, as well as choosing your battery source. It is also easy to use, even with gloves just a quick twist of the faceacp turns the light on and off, or changes the output from spot to flood.
- C4 LED with spot and flood beams both with high and low modes remembers the last mode used when you turn it back on
- Facecap twists for easy functionality, even with gloves
- Dual-fuel: Powered by USB rechargeable lithium polymer battery also accepts 3 AAA alkaline or lithium batteries as back-up
- Lithium polymer battery features charge status indicator
- Low-profile construction with optimized center of gravity provides maximum comfort and stability during use
- 60 tilting head reduces neck fatigue
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction
- Locking mechanism on battery compartment opens easily to recharge or replace batteries, but keeps the body from popping open if dropped
- IPX4 water-resistant 2m impact resistance tested
- Includes USB cord, and adjustable elastic and hard hat straps
- Weight: 4.03 oz With Lithium Polymer Battery and 4.69 oz (WiWth AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Color: Black
Spot beam for some distance lighting:
- High/Spot: 125 Lumens 1,700 Candela 82m Beam Runs 3.5 Hours (Lithium Polymer) 6 Hours (Alkaline)
- Low/Spot: 30 Lumens 400 Candela 40m Beam Runs 10 Hours (Lithium Polymer) 18 Hours (Alkaline)
Flood beam for work at arms length:
High/Flood: 125 Lumens 250 Candela 31m Beam Runs 3.5 Hours (Lithium Polymer) 6 Hours (Alkaline)
Low/Flood: 30 Lumens 70 Candela 4m Beam Runs 10 Hours (Lithium Polymer) 18 Hours (Alkaline)
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.