Known as one of the best crankbait fishermen on the planet. The Fritts combo features an all-purpose 7-foot medium-heavy action rod matched with a Lew’s 5.4:1 gear ratio Speed Spool baitcast reel. Fritts has long sworn that the 5.4:1 gear ratio delivers the perfect cranking power for deep divers and heavy baits, and he has the trophies to show for it. The combo rod is a one-piece 7-foot IM6 premium graphite rod built to Fritts’ specified action to serve as an all-around single great choice for fishing a variety of “crank back” lures, including crankbaits, lipless crankbaits, spinnerbaits, buzzbaits and swimbaits. He has custom-tuned the blank to the perfect parabolic action he prefers for making long casts and feeling what the lure on the other end is doing.
- One-piece, lightweight, graphite frame and sideplates
- 5-bearing system with Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearings
- External Magnetic Control System(MCS) adjustment
- Anodized aluminum spool and bowed aluminum handle
- Durable Rulon drag system, provides up to 15 lbs. drag power
- One-piece IM6 moderate action graphite blank
- High density EVA split-grips
- Lew’s exclusive SoftTouch skeletal reel seat
- Stainless steel guides with stainless steel inserts
- Rod Length: 7'
- Gear Ratio: 5.4:1
- Bearings: 4+1
- Line Capacity: 120/12
- Power: Medium/Heavy