Lew’s Custom SLP “Super Low Profile” is Lew’s lowest profile baitcast reel design. This compact design is made possible by the innovative 32mm diameter spool that is engineered to start and accelerate faster than larger spools without compromising power and performance. The SLP design creates a lower center of gravity when mounted on a rod, so the combo balance is enhanced and reel
palming is a breeze.
- One-piece aluminum frame
- Strong, lightweight carbon sideplate on handle side and graphite palming sideplate
- Forged, double anodized aluminum deep U style 32mm spool
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- Premium 10 bearing system with sealed corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizes both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengaging, disc-mounted internal brake shoes that operate centrifugally
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20 lbs. of drag power
- Bowed lightweight aluminum reel handle with Winn Dri-Tac handle knobs
- Double anodized bowed aluminum drag star with audible click adjustment
- Lew’s combat grip pad on thumb bar
- Titanium-coated zirconia line guide
- Exclusive Patented Speed Dial line indicator and Patented Speed Keeper hook keeper
- External lube port
- Technique: Casting
- Reel Handle Position: Left
- Gear Ratio: 7.5:1
- Retrieve Rate: 30"
- Braking System: Externally adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB)
- Bearing Count: 9+1 MSB
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 140/12
- Drag Material: Carbon fiber drag
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Zero Reverse
- Weight: 6.9 oz.
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.