CuddeLink camera-to-camera network built in. No additional equipment to buy. CuddeLink is a wireless network of cameras that transmit their images to one camera. The image collection camera is the HOME camera and the transmitting cameras are the REMOTE cameras. Not Wi-Fi, not cellular. CuddeLink is a private camera-to-camera network with no monthly fee! This camera can be a Home, Remote, or Repeater.
Featuring an industry leading ¼ second trigger speed that captures the deer that so many other cameras would miss. Add Super-Fast Recovery Speed that is ready for the next picture within 1 second of taking the first, and the result is Cuddeback can capture 2 photos before many cameras can capture the first.
And the pictures are incredible. 20MP images with stunning daylight color and black/white night images.
On top of the performance, Cuddeback has added a ton of cool and innovative features, such as separate day/night delays, fully customizable time lapse and much more.
CuddeLink Black Flash- the ultimate in versatility and performance.
- Flash Technology: No glow IR with 940nm LEDs 940nm LEDs are completely invisible with no red glow
- Flash Power: 24 High Power LEDs -- 50+ feet Not all LEDs are created equally. Camera uses high power LEDs instead of cheaper low power commodity LEDs. Flash range is highly dependent upon the setting, but in a forest, deer can be identified to over 50+ feet
- Trigger Speed: 1/4 second Fast trigger speeds allows the camera to capture moving animals before they move beyond the view of the camera
- Recovery Speed: 1 to 2 seconds The camera can be ready for the second shot 1 to 2 seconds after the first, allowing the camera to capture a second animal following the first
- Battery System: AA battery, quantity 12 AA batteries allow the camera to be very small
- Battery Life: Up to 6 months -- Over 10,000 images Battery life depends on battery quality, run days, number of images taken, temperature and other factors
- Day Images: Full color 5MP or 20MP color images with stunning clarity
- Night Images: IR black and white 5MP or 20MP properly exposed b/w images with good black and white definition. No-glow images are not good as IR, but still very good image quality
- Image Imprint: Date, time, moon phase, CAM ID Black bar identification for easy reading
- Time Lapse: 10 seconds to 24 hours Allows different settings for day and night
- Camera Delays: 1 second to 60 minutes Provide versatility for trails, scrapes, food plots and feeders
- Burst Mode: 1 to 5 images Select to trigger multiple images per event
- Day & Night Modes: Separate day and night Separate delays, time lapse, images, video, and burst for day and night
- No Card Mode: Yes Camera will continue to record images without an SD card
- Operating Modes: EZ, Advanced & Surveillance Use EZ mode for simple setup and use. Use Advanced Mode for more control over the camera settings
- Video: Yes – 10, 20, or 30 seconds Plus you can still get an image when you take video
- HD-Size Images: Yes (16:9) Select if you prefer wide format images
- Full-Size Images: Yes (4:3) Select if you prefer full-size images
- Genius Mount: Yes Easier to deploy a camera when the mount is separated from the camera. Optional pan, tilt, lock sold separately
- Conformal Coated Electronics: Yes Waterproof coating on all electronics provides enhanced protection from humidity and water
- Compatible with all CuddeLink cameras
- Approximate Dimensions: 7" x 3" x 3"
- Trigger Speed: 1/4 Sec
- Megapixels: 20 MP
- Flash Technology: Black Flash
- Flash Range: 50+ ft
- Battery: 12 x AA
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.