The Okuma Cortez A Saltwater Casting Rod is lightweight and constructed of a durable, responsive, 24-ton carbon blank. This rod is equipped with the Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology, this will increase rod tip lifting power by three times. The high quality materials, features, and the design of the Cortez will motivate you to hit your favorite fishing spot.
- Responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank construction
- UFR: Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology
- UFR technology increases rod tip lifting power by 3 times
- “HD” model rods feature durable E-glass blank construction
- EVA fore grips on all casting and spinning models
- Durable graphite butt only on “HD” models
- Non-skid, rubber gimbals on all models
- Cushioned stainless steel hooded reel seats
- Sea Guide double foot stainless steel guide frames
- “HD” models feature heavy duty double foot guide frames
- All models feature polished titanium oxide guide inserts
- Water Type: Saltwater
- Technique: Casting
- Length: 5'6"
- Foregrip Length: 11-3/4"
- Reargrip Length: 11-3/4"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Heavy
- Action: Medium Fast
- Handle Type: B
- Line Rating: 15-30 lbs.
- Lure Rating: N/A
- Guide Type: Heavy duty double foot guide
- Blank Material: Durable E-glass blank
- Handle Material: EVA foregrip with EVA rear grip
- Number of Guides: 6 + Tip
- Weight: N/A
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.