Take motion-triggered or time-lapse photos and videos with invisible flash, and view the results remotely on your phone with the Spypoint LINK-DARK-V Cellular Trail Camera. Simply open the free app on your smartphone or tablet to learn what's happening on your hunting grounds.
The LINK-DARK-V takes 12MP photos and HD video, and automatically transmits photos to your phone. It uses a Spypoint LTE data plan (monthly charges apply) for full service and comes with a pre-activated SIM card for easy setup. But you can also choose Spypoint's free plan, which transmits up to 100 photos per month at no charge. Either way, the camera comes with 30 days of free unlimited photos.
The LINK-DARK-V's trigger speed is a quick 0.7 seconds, and the invisible infrared flash has an 80' range, yet won't spook game at night. Multi-shot mode offers three photos per detection, and the video length can be set between 10 and 90 seconds. You can also use the time-lapse mode for big-picture observation. Blur-reduction and IR boost technologies yield sharper images, and the camera comes with interpolating software to produce images with up to 48MP resolution for large prints.
Images and video are saved on a user-supplied SD/SDHC memory card up to 32GB. The camera runs on eight user-provided AA batteries, and comes with a tree mounting bracket and strap.
- Spypoint LINK-DARK-V Cellular Trail Camera (Spypoint Data Plan)
- SIM Card
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Strap
- Remotely view images and manage camera via Spypoint cellular data plan
- Pre-activated SIM card for easy set up
- Optional free plan provides up to 100 photos per month
- Unlimited free photos for 30 days
Photo and Video Resolution:
- Still Image Resolution: 12MP
- 48MP post-processing software for large prints
- HD video
- Blur reduction & IR boost for sharp images
- Multi-shot mode: Up to three images per detection
- Time-lapse mode for long-term observation
- Video: Duration 10-90 seconds
- Seven-day schedule setup
- GPS geotagging
- Motion Sensor
- Passive infrared motion sensor
- Trigger Speed: 0.7 sec
- Built-in, invisible infrared flash with 80' range for covert nighttime illumination
- Records photos and videos to user-supplied SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB
- Runs on 8 user-supplied AA batteries
- Tree mounting bracket & strap
- Hole for security cable
- Rugged, weatherproof housing protects camera from the elements over extended periods of outdoor use
- Camera Type: Trail/Wildlife/Surveillance
- Resolution: 12 MP
- Display: 2" Viewing Screen
- Sensor: Passive Infrared Motion
- Trigger Speed: 0.7 Seconds
- Burst Capability: In Multi-Shot Mode, Camera Captures up to 3 Images Per Trigger Event
- Built-In Flash: Yes, Invisible Infrared
- Effective Flash Range: 80'
- Memory Card Type: SD/SDHC (Upto 32 GB Not Included)
- Video Recording: Yes
- Durability: Weatherproof Housing
- Battery Type: 8 AA (Not Included)
- Mounting: Slots in Back for Included Nylon Strap and User-Supplied Lock Cable
- Cellular Network Supported Spypoint LTE enabled (monthly charges apply)
- Free Spypoint service available
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.