Jigging for tuna, snapper and jack species requires high-speed backed by high-strength. The Okuma Cedros high speed spinning reels deliver on both. Okuma Blade Body Design maintains a comfortable, compact body size while Alumilite Construction assures formidable strength. Okuma's precision Dual Force Drag system lends extremely smooth, highly capable and balanced stopping power. Whether pulling fish off wrecks, or stopping tuna determined to dive into the abyss, Cedros' exciting styling only lends to the adrenaline-filled experience of connecting with the ocean's most powerful creatures. Pair Cedros spinning reels with Cedros Speed Jig or Cedros Coastal rods for a matched system that excites the senses and begs to be fished.
Specifically designed for saltwater use.
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 4HPB + 1RB corrosion-resistant stainless steel ball bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion-resistant, High Density gearing
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and sideplate
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized & ported spool
- Custom blue anodized machined aluminum handle knob
- EVA handle knob on 30-size
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum, gold anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Narrow Blade Body Design for reduced fatigue
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Bearings: 4HPB + 1RB
- Weight: 16.9 oz
- Line Retrieve: 40"
- Max Drag Pressure: 24 lbs
- Monofilament Line Capacity Diameter (In/mm): 380/10 (0.30), 340/12 (0.32), 240/15 (0.37)
- Frame: AL
- Side Plates: GR
- Rotor: AL
- Spool: AL
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.