At Okuma Fishing Tackle they deliver more than just fishing gear. They deliver the motivation to hit the water, the energy to maintain focus and the excitement that injects every cast with high expectations. The advanced materials, dynamic design and commitment to longevity contained in each of our fishing reels, fishing rods and rod and reel combos are not simply a means to an end. They're the foundation of a better and more complete fishing experience. Okuma Fishing Tackle is developed inspire your passion for fishing, both on and off the water. Whether you fish for bass, trout, catfish, salmon/steelhead, stripers, tuna or marlin, when the sun rises tomorrow, a new opportunity will be born. Let's make the most of it together.
- Extremely light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- SCT blanks: Spiral carbon technology improved strength and durability
- SCT is a dual helix wrap configuration with over 6000 strands of carbon fiber
- Fuji K-concept guide frames for maximum compatibility with braided line
- Fuji Alconite guide inserts. Compatible for braided line
- Guide wrappings with pure carbon thread for improved holding power
- TR models feature ALPS roller guides and a 3K woven carbon butt
- RR rods feature heavy duty ALPS zirconium guides
- Grooved EVA foregrips for improved slime control
- Fuji or ALPS reel seats depending on models
- Rod Power: Medium Heavy
- Rod Taper: Fast
- Rod Length: 7'0"
- Line Weight: 20-30 lbs
- Lure Weight: N/A
- Number of Sections: 8 + Tip
- ForeGrip Length: 11-3/4"
- RearGrip Length: 12-3/4"
- Number of Guides: 8 + Tip
- Handle Style: A
- Weight (oz): 13.2
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.