The introduction of Battle Cat rods offered the serious trophy catfish angler professional level rods with immense inherent power, premium high-durability components and custom rodmaker craftsmanship. For 2015, Battle Cat casting rods are joined by three spinning models, delivering step-above performance to those who prefer spinning reels. The rod is two-pieces and easy for travel and rated for casting 1- to 8-ounces of casting weight and 15- to 60-pound line.
- Durable E-glass rod blank construction
- EVA foregrip for comfort while fighting big cats
- Cork butt section reduces binding while fishing in rod holders
- Double foot welded stainless steel guides for ultimate durability
- Heavy duty stainless steel hook keeper
- Graphite pipe reel seat with oversized anodized aluminum hoods
- Durable non-skid, rubber gimbals on all models
- 2 pcs blank construction, butted in handle for 1 pcs strength and feel
- Fluorescent wrapped indicator tip for improved visibility at night
- Type: Spinning
- Length: 8'0"
- Power Taper: Heavy
- Line Weight (lbs): 15-60lbs
- Lure Weight (oz): 1-8oz
- Foregrip: 6"
- Reargrip: 13"
- Number of Guides: 8 + Tip
- Handle: A
- Weight (oz): 16.8