The Lews American Hero Speed Spool Reel has a one-piece, composite graphite frame and digital camo side plates which makes it strong & lightweight. The externally adjustable Magnetic Control System provides exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance. Six bearing system with double shielded stainless steel ball bearings and a Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing offers smooth operation.
The reel has a machine forged anodized aluminum 35 mm spool and tension knob. Rulon Drag System provides up to 15 lb. drag power. This reel also has high strength solid brass main gear & crank shaft and Zirconia line guide.
- One-piece, lightweight, graphite frame and digital camo
- Premium 6 bearing system with stainless steel double
- shielded bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears, cut on precision Hamai
- CNC gear hobbing machines
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Machine forged aluminum anodized 35mm spool
- Durable Rulon drag system, provides up to 15lbs. drag power
- Lew’s combat style grip handle knobs
- Lew’s combat style pad on thumb bar
- High strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft
- Zirconia line guide
- Quick and easy removable graphite palming sideplate
- Aluminum anodized gunsmoke spool tension adjustment
- Fully adjustable, smooth, bowed graphite star drag system
- Technique: Casting
- Color: Camo
- Reel Handle Position: Left
- Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
- Retrieve Rate: 31"
- Braking System: Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Bearing Count: 5+1
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 120/12
- Drag Material: Rulon drag
- Max Drag: 15 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Zero
- Weight: 7.2 oz.