The Xcel HD2 Hunt boasts even better 1080p video quality than the original Xcel HD with a 12 megapixel photo lens and impressive low light video sensor geared specifically towards hunting that gives the user the ability to film in lower light conditions than with other cameras. It also has an increased range of up to 425 ft. for the included remote control and a 1x to 4x zoom feature which can also be controlled by remote. This unit comes in a package with hunting specific mounts and accessories giving the user many choices and options for exactly how they want to film their hunt.
- Low light image sensor: Yes
- Zoom: 1X to 4X
- Sound Recording: Yes
- Memory: Requires a microSD card (not included) up to 32 GB (class 4 or higher)
- Power: Lithium-ion Polymer
- Ports: Micro-USB & audio/video
- Microphone input: 2.5mm input for external microphone (optional)
- Dimensions: 2.4" W x 1.7" H x 1.6" D
- Dimensions: (6cm L x 4.3cm H x 4cm P)
- Weight (camera only): 2.9 oz
- Weight (with housing): 5.7 oz
- Color: Black
- Wireless range: up to 120'
- Waterproof: Yes
- Wireless: START/STOP the video and photo recording, SELECT a recording mode and set the ZOOM with the included remote control
- Video resolution: 1080p / 720p / 480p
- FPS (NTSC/PAL): 30 fps / 60 fps / 60 fps
- Field of view: Ultra wide / Ultra wide / Wide
- Photo resolution: 12, 8 & 5 mp
- Multi-shot: 1 to 6 photos
- Time-Lapse Mode: 0.5, 2, 5, 10, 30 & 60 second intervals
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.