Epitomizing Lew’s lighter, faster, stronger concept, the Lew’s Speed Spool Inshore LFS Casting Reel is a lightweight powerhouse that is capable of pulling double-duty in both freshwater and saltwater. Encased in a rugged, one-piece aluminum frame with graphite side plates, the Lew’s Speed Spool Inshore LFS Casting Reel emphasizes rugged performance with the implementation of high-strength, solid brass Speed Gears that are precision-cut on Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines.
Built to handle tough predators in fresh and saltwater, the Lew’s Speed Spool Inshore LFS Casting Reel features a P2 Super Pinion bearing that provides precise alignment and stability, resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life. A premium stainless steel 7-bearing system gives the Lew’s Speed Spool Inshore LFS Casting Reel a fluid movement that you can feel with every turn of the bowed, 95mm anodized aluminum handle with combat style grip knobs.
Offering enough line capacity for a wide-range of techniques, the Lew’s Speed Spool Inshore LFS Casting Reel boasts a braid ready, deep capacity 34mm spool. Whether you’re chasing fish in deep reservoirs or shallow, inshore flats, the Lew’s Speed Spool LFS Casting Reel delivers outstanding performance with a focus on rugged design and dependability.
- One-piece aluminum frame with three external drain ports on the frame, graphite sideplates
- Braid ready, machined Double anodized, deep capacity 34mm aluminum spool
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- P2 Super Pinion bearing supported pinion gear
- provides precise alignment and solid stability, resulting in
- a smoother operation and extended gear life
- Premium stainless steel 7-bearing system with 6 ball bearings and 1 Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Blue anodized aluminum spool tension knob with audible click adjustment
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20 lbs. of drag power
- Oversized bowed audible click drag star
- Bowed, 95MM anodized aluminum handle with Combat style grip knobs
- Combat style grip thumb bar
- Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
- Technique: Casting
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Gear Ratio: 7.5:1
- Retrieve Rate: N/A
- Braking System: Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB)
- Bearing Count: 6BB + 1RB
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 140/12
- Drag Material: Rugged carbon fiber drag
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Zero Reverse
- Weight: 7.3 oz.