Epitomizing Lew’s lighter, faster, stronger concept, the Lew’s Speed Spool Inshore LFS Casting Reel is a lightweight powerhouse that is capable of pulling double-duty in both freshwater and saltwater. Encased in a rugged, one-piece aluminum frame with graphite side plates, the Lew’s Speed Spool Inshore LFS Casting Reel emphasizes rugged performance with the implementation of high-strength, solid brass Speed Gears that are precision-cut on Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines.
Built to handle tough predators in fresh and saltwater, the Lew’s Speed Spool Inshore LFS Casting Reel features a P2 Super Pinion bearing that provides precise alignment and stability, resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life. A premium stainless steel 7-bearing system gives the Lew’s Speed Spool Inshore LFS Casting Reel a fluid movement that you can feel with every turn of the bowed, 95mm anodized aluminum handle with combat style grip knobs.
Offering enough line capacity for a wide-range of techniques, the Lew’s Speed Spool Inshore LFS Casting Reel boasts a braid ready, deep capacity 34mm spool. Whether you’re chasing fish in deep reservoirs or shallow, inshore flats, the Lew’s Speed Spool LFS Casting Reel delivers outstanding performance with a focus on rugged design and dependability.
- One-piece aluminum frame with three external drain ports on the frame, graphite sideplates
- Braid ready, machined Double anodized, deep capacity 34mm aluminum spool
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- P2 Super Pinion bearing supported pinion gear
- provides precise alignment and solid stability, resulting in
- a smoother operation and extended gear life
- Premium stainless steel 7-bearing system with 6 ball bearings and 1 Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Blue anodized aluminum spool tension knob with audible click adjustment
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20 lbs. of drag power
- Oversized bowed audible click drag star
- Bowed, 95MM anodized aluminum handle with Combat style grip knobs
- Combat style grip thumb bar
- Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
- Technique: Casting
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Gear Ratio: 7.5:1
- Retrieve Rate: N/A
- Braking System: Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB)
- Bearing Count: 6BB + 1RB
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 140/12
- Drag Material: Rugged carbon fiber drag
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Zero Reverse
- Weight: 7.3 oz.
Most Orders Ship Out Same Day!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.